Thank you for your successful booking and payment. Your transaction has been completed and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/uk to view details of this transaction.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE READ AND PRINT ALL BELOW.
This is your booking confirmation, a copy will be emailed to you. Your mock test will be booked for the date, time and location requested. In the unlikely event of a change, you will be contacted by email or phone. Please assume that your booking is confirmed for your chosen date and time unless you hear from us.
Your mock test joining instructions will be emailed to you within 1 week of the mock test date. The email will contain the exam timetable, admission sheet, what to bring and other important mock test instructions. In the unlikely event, that you do not receive the email, please turn up anyway with a copy of your booking confirmation, as your child's name should be on the registration list.
Why Choose Us
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Detailed feedback reports included
- Results and feedback within days
- Access to all questions and answers
- Quality questions by 11+ specialists
- Mock test answer papers returned
- FREE 11Plus Checklist in all subjects
- FREE 11Plus online practise software
Copyright 11plus Ltd and www.mocktestmasters.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BOOKING. PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT US!
WHAT YOUR CHILD NEEDS TO BRING
- Admission Entry sheet (see above)
- 2 HB pencils (Pencils with rubbers are not allowed)
- 1 named clear plastic bottle of water
- Light snack (Nuts are prohibited)
Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start time shown on your booking confirmation email. Your specific registration time will be noted in the mock test joining instructions.
PICK UP TIME
Please refer to the timetable. As with any large children's event, we may require some more time, so please bear with us. Thank you for booking.
For details of the mock test location including parking information, please refer to your booking confirmation and the INFORMATION page.