WHAT TO BRING ON THE TEST DAY
Please ensure your child has the following items on the test day.
- Admission Entry sheet - click here to print, if not received by post.
- 2 HB pencils (Pencils with rubbers are not allowed)
- 1 named clear plastic bottle of water
- Packed lunch - where your child's exam ends after 1pm.
- A4 envelope - Stamps not required, as the contents do have to be weighed.
- Any medical aids required. Please notify staff of any medical conditions when you register your child.
- £3.50 cash for recorded delivery postage of your child's test answer papers. (Optional). Please place coins inside the A4 envelope. We do not return answer papers by ordinary mail. Important: Please see terms and conditions for return of answer sheets below.
- Proof of payment - Roman Cart or Paypal printout.
- Wristband - to be worn on the left hand by child, if received by post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OF ANSWER PAPERS
A fee of £3.50 is payable for this optional service. By paying this fee, you agree to the following:
This fee is not related to any payment made for the exam or feedback. It is an entirely free service which we provide, to assist parents who wish to see the actual papers their child has written on. You simply pay for the full cost of returning the papers by recorded delivery postage. We do not return answer papers by ordinary mail as they cannot be tracked in the event of a loss.
In the unlikely event, that your child's papers are not delivered by Royal Mail, you undertake to seek compensation from Royal Mail directly, provided we supply you with proof of posting. No refunds for the mock test itself can be claimed, should this happen.
Why Choose Us
- Thousands of satisfied customers!
- Detailed feedback reports included
- Results and feedback within days
- Access to all questions and answers
- Quality questions by 11+ specialists
- Mock test answer papers returned
- FREE 11Plus Checklist in all subjects
- FREE 11Plus online practice software
Copyright 11plus Ltd and www.mocktestmasters.com